I found this here!
What is your Name?
What is the Name of your blog?
The Annie Blog
What is your blog’s web address?
1. What state do you currently reside?
2. What color is your natural hair?
3. How tall are you?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Black shirt with a light brown cardigan vest
6. What are three cosmetic items that you wear every single day?
Moisturizer, eyeliner, lip gloss
7. What is your denomination?
8. Describe your testimony?
Raised in the church all my life!
9. How did you meet your husband?
10. What is your favorite beverage?
11. How many kids do you have?
12. Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yes, a couple of minor ones even though we live in Kansas
13. What is your favorite TV show?
General Hospital and the news
14. What was the last movie you saw?
Yikes, I have no idea
15. Who is your favorite Bible character?
16. What color are your eyes?
17. Are you a working mother, stay at home wife, or stay at home mom?
18. Do you homeschool?
19. Did/do you attend University? If so, where.
Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Missouri in Kansas City
Master’s Degree from Western Illinois University
20. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
21. Who is your favorite Christian singer or band?
Michael W. Smith
22. What is your absolute favorite color?
23. Think about something from the ocean and write it down: (yes, random…I know)
24. Where is your favorite place to dine out?
Sushi places – Buffalo Wild Wings – Logan’s Roadhouse
25. Did you attend church camp?
26. Name a blog friend who’s name starts with the same letter as your name:
Don’t think I have one
27. Do you have a Facebook Account for your blog?
28. Do you have a Twitter Account for your blog?
29. Name someone you miss right now:
30. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Playing with my brother
31. Name one thing you can cook better than your husband’s mother: (if you’re not married, then your own mother.)
Fried pork chops with mashed potatoes and gravy
32. Would you consider yourself stubborn?
Yes, but I’m getting better – I think
33. Do you feel like you are a good writer?
34. Do you pin? If so, list your Pinterest screen name.
3. How many hours do you spend on Pinterest per day?
About an hour a week
36. Do you use WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, or Typepad? (or another?)
37. Where do you stand on wearing socks with sandals?
Uhm, the hubby does
38. Did you design your own blog, or hire a graphic designer?
I did it
39. What is your favorite widget/gadget?
Hooking up to my flickr account
40. If you had to choose only one, would you have a clean bathroom or a clean kitchen?
41. Where did you honeymoon?
42. Did you elope?
Kind of – we went to Vegas and only told our immediate families – my mom, brother and brother-in-low joined us
43. Do you have a favorite sports team?
44. What is your favorite praise & worship song?
Amazing Grace – sung by people that can REALLY sing!
45. Were you raised in church?
46. When did you start blogging?
About 10 years ago
47. What are your favorite blogs?
I have quite a few I visit every day
48. Have you ever lived in another country?
49. Have you done missions? If so, where & when.
50. What version of the Bible do you prefer?
51. What’s the story behind your blog name?
My middle name is Ann – and when I first started blogging I wanted to remain anonymous
52. Describe the ultimate hands down best date on a $20 budget.
Hubby – pizza – eating in front of the TV while watching a movie together!
53. Will you tell one blogger about this survey? If so, then who? (optional: include their web address)
54. What is your favorite scripture?
Romans 15: 13 NIV
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »